Higher Certificate in Business Administration
1 Year Higher Diploma
SAQA ID: 111255 | NQF LEVEL: 5 | CREDITS: 120
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The Higher Certificate in Business Administration comprises 6 one-year subjects and includes practical as well as experiential learning components. The curriculum has been designed to give you the skills required for managing life-long learning to build successful careers and to remain a productive and responsible citizen. The qualification provides a balance in fields that are broadly enabling in relation to career pathways, while providing opportunities to further studies through vertical and/or horizontal articulation pathways.
This programme is offered full-time.
WHO SHOULD ENROL FOR THIS PROGRAMME?
- have an interest in business management and administration, marketing, human resources and interaction with customers
- have an affinity for and/or experience in administration and business in general
- have an interest in communication
- have an interest in creative problem-solving and are willing to ‘think out of the box’
- NSC (National Senior Certificate) (Gr 12) with admission to Higher Certificate studies, or NC (National Certificate) (Vocational) with the minimum requirements for entrance to Higher Certificate studies, as specified by UMALUSI.
- A person aged 23 or older with related work experience will also qualify for admission.
NOTE: CENTURION ACADEMY (PTY) LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE PROGRAMME SYLLABUS AND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH LEGISLATIVE PRESCRIPTIONS, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION AND WITHOUT FURNISHING REASONS THEREFORE.
- Junior Business Manager
- Project Administrator
- Business Analyst Assistant
- HR Administrator
Further Study Opportunities
The completion of this certificate meets the minimum entry requirement for admission to a diploma or degree studies, subject to programme specific requirements.